We love this Easter and Passover bento box for kids!
• granola with a sesame seed candy in the lower left compartment.
• Hard boiled egg chick in the upper left
• Main compartment contains sandwich (cut into a lamb)
• Carrots, lettuce, red peppers, and red onions. (all finger veggies, no fork needed)
• cup of cuties
• Hard boil the eggs
• peel carefully
• cut away the white across the center of the egg.
• I cut out circles from sea weed paper (which I actually always keep on hand for food decorating). and a carrot for the beak!
Courtesy of the Super Healthy Kids blog
In Eat to Play, every other week we’ll feature a kids’ recipe we love!